Understandably, the current pandemic we are experiencing is causing a lot of uncertainty, fear and anxiety. During this difficult time, it is vital that your mental health is prioritised just as much as your physical health; and we’re here to help.
We’ve compiled some tips and resources that may help you get through this uncertain time.
Resources & Tips that you might find useful:
- How to video consult (screen recording or written instructions)
- Video Consult Barriers Busted
- Information on how to stay well
- Tips for taking care of yourself and your family during the Coronavirus pandemic
- Working from home during COVID-19 tip sheet
- Dealing with uncertainty and COVID-19
- Tips for coping with Coronavirus Anxiety
- Breathing exercises to manage anxiety
- Explaining Coronavirus to young children
- How to talk to teens about Coronavirus
If you want psychological assistance from home, we are available via Telehealth (video) or Telephone services. Please just phone one of our friendly staff members to arrange a remote access appointment.
We are still open at present if you prefer an in-person consultation. Rest-assured, we are taking all the necessary measures to ensure our clinic is a hygienically safe space for all.
Please note: In-person appointments are only available to clients that have NOT recently returned from overseas travel, are NOT experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, are NOT suspected of having COVID-19, and have NOT been exposed to someone with COVID-19.